Find The Tornado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find The Tornado

By Registering you will be able to create your own gallery and chat in the chatbox at the bottom of the page and also post messages in the forum! Sign up Today!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7-19-09 FCST/NOW: CO/NM/SD/ND/MT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndyG
Admin

7-19-09 FCST/NOW: CO/NM/SD/ND/MT Empty
PostSubject: 7-19-09 FCST/NOW: CO/NM/SD/ND/MT   7-19-09 FCST/NOW: CO/NM/SD/ND/MT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Severe T-Storm watches are now out for parts of Texas, and a seperate watch for parts of CO/NM...

Forecast from Andy for Sunday July 19, 2009...
Overall Severe Threat: CO 30% / NM 40% / MT 10%/ SD 5% / ND 5%
Tornado Threat: ND 1% / CO-NM 2%

Very low threat for tornadoes tommorow in general across the country. However, the best chance of severe weather will also be where the best chance of tornadoes are in parts of southeastern CO and northeastern NM where there is a small risk of a strong supercell to produce large hail, damagine winds, and although unlikely, a possible tornado.

Holding par for a small chance of a tornado in North Dakota if we can get a surface based storm, however gulf moisture will be lacking to say the least.

If I was chasing tommorow, I certainly wouldn't be making this trip unless I lived close or ran a tour group, BUT, I would say my target for tommorow is Kim, CO...

Good luck to anyone going out.
Back to top Go down
https://findthetornado.forumotion.net

7-19-09 FCST/NOW: CO/NM/SD/ND/MT
Page 1 of 1