Find The Tornado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find The Tornado

By Registering you will be able to create your own gallery and chat in the chatbox at the bottom of the page and also post messages in the forum! Sign up Today!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From A.G.`s mom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormChaserSteve

From A.G.`s mom Empty
PostSubject: From A.G.`s mom   From A.G.`s mom Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi, I’m Andy’s mom. The last few days have been the toughest and longest days of my life. The last time I spoke to Andy we ended our conversation by saying “I love you”. I am so thankful that we did that. Andy truly loved what he did. He valued his family and his Storm Chasing family.

We are in awe to the response of the community that we live in, all the tributes and memorials on Facebook, and most of all the Storm Chasing family. Andy valued your friendships and all the encouragement that you gave him during these past, all too short, years.

We want to continue to hear from all of you. Our e-mail address is greg.gabrielson@plantpioneer.com.

These next few days and weeks are going to be long ones without him. Please give your kids a hug when you see them because you don’t know what might be waiting for you around the next corner.

Amen to that! I’m Andy’s father and I wish I would have given him a hug before he left home last week! God bless all of you!

Sincerely,
Greg, Jo, Ashley, and Reegan Gabrielson

Back to top Go down

From A.G.`s mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Find The Tornado :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: