Find The Tornado
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find The Tornado

By Registering you will be able to create your own gallery and chat in the chatbox at the bottom of the page and also post messages in the forum! Sign up Today!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8-4-09 FCST: WY/SD/NE/KS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AndyG
Admin

8-4-09 FCST: WY/SD/NE/KS Empty
PostSubject: 8-4-09 FCST: WY/SD/NE/KS   8-4-09 FCST: WY/SD/NE/KS Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:40 pm

I want to talk briefly about what I believe to be a potential for severe weather tommorow in SD/NE/WY and possibly KS... I have a feeling there is a decent shot at severe weather across a good part of the western part of NE along with south central and south west SD and into southeast and east central WY...

I believe a tornado threat exists particularily from Niobrara Co, WY to Grant Co, NE to Jackson Co, SD...

Organized supercells are possible tommorow along with some organized groups of cells in these areas, very large hail, isolated tornadoes, and some damaging winds later in the evening probably after dark...

Target: Chadron, NE
Back to top Go down
https://findthetornado.forumotion.net
Pat Darrow

8-4-09 FCST: WY/SD/NE/KS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8-4-09 FCST: WY/SD/NE/KS   8-4-09 FCST: WY/SD/NE/KS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:20 pm

No argument here, although this morning's SPC outlooks had me a little worried showing only a 2%. Looks like they came around to your way of thinking on latest day 1 outlook. In going along with my thoughts about yesterday's action, I would start early in Rapid City and adjust accordingly north or south from there. I think, like yesterday, initiation will be later in the day, maybe 22 - 23Z. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

8-4-09 FCST: WY/SD/NE/KS
Page 1 of 1